What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Monday, November 8, 2010

Taking Questions...

Luckily at 8 days in I'm not completely out of ideas for posts, but as it could happen any day I thought I'd be prepared. I found a great resource for random things to post about and will use some of them I'm sure. But for now, I thought I'd reach out to you who read this blog (and whom I'm amazed every day keep coming back for more). So, what would you like to know about me? I'm open to sharing pretty much anything, other than my address, phone number and my kids names. Ask away!

2 comments:

B said...

How are you and Shell alike and different?

Unknown said...

What a neat post! My question is.. what has been your most difficult/challenging part of parenting and also what has been your most rewarding?