What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Friday, November 5, 2010

Missed One Already!

It is not a good sign that I missed a post already, and it's only the 5th of the month. :(

But it is what it is. I only promised to do my best and this is it. To apologize for my blunder, I'll post some pictures because I haven't in a while.

My dad and I have seen a Beatles tribute band play at Red Rocks for the last 4 years. My boy has come along for the last 3. We love going, not only for the great music and the fun show, but for the atmosphere as well. The scenery is amazing and the people in the audience are either hilariously entertaining or completely down to earth and lovely. The band is 1964 The Tribute and when it was time to buy tickets for this year's show, we just couldn't afford it. Luckily, a friend and coworker got some free tickets from his wife's work and gave me 3. As usual it was a great time, possibly more so since it was free!
In line before the gates opened at Red Rocks Ampitheater.
My boy with the rock behind him.

Getting closer! Even having to stand in line isn't so bad with these views.

You can see the ampitheater on the right.


The stage built into the rock. We had great seats this year!

The seats filling up. It is a general admission show and is sold out every year.




The three of us at the concerts in 2008, 2009, 2010. My baby doesn't look like much of a baby anymore! :(
Seriously, if they are playing near you and you enjoy Beatles music, go see them. They are great!

2 comments:

B said...

Wow! I'm not a Beatles fan, but WHAT FUN!

StephLove said...

What a cool amphitheater.