What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Evening Post

Today's post is brought to you by:

I worked all day today.
I came home and then left almost immediately to go track down Toy Story 3 at a Red Box that I could use our free code at.
Came home again and sat in front of the computer for 3 hours to whip out my history assignment.
It's now 6:30 and we're going to make dinner so that we can all snuggle up together and watch Toy Story 3 before midnight.

Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

StephLove said...

I hope you enjoyed your evening. Very clever post title. I wish I had thought of that one myself.

B said...

Hope you enjoyed the movie! It was a tearjerker!

Teaberry said...

Haven't seen it yet, but have been dying to!