What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Thursday, November 1, 2007

Goodbye October



Hello November.
We had a fun night last night. It was warmer then I expected, and we started at 6:00, so we were able to do a lot of trick-or-treating. And Shell didn't go in to work early, so she went with us. Dana & Jeannie and the kids came along, so did Angie and her kids. All the kids had fun. After the others left, we went over to my parents to raid their candy bowl and trick-or-treat at a few houses by them. Mom was finally able to quit her job at Dish because she got a job as a school bus driver. I'm really happy for her. So now she has 2 weeks off before the training starts - I'm so jealous.

No comments: