What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Thursday, November 29, 2007

Winterize Sprinklers..Check!

The sprinkler company came this morning and winterized the sprinklers. And there is no damage done. What a relief! And then I realized that my boy had a orthodontist appointment scheduled for this afternoon that I forgot about. There was no way I could leave work and after staying up longer then usual this morning, Shell wasn't going to be able to take him either because she'd be sleeping. So I rescheduled it for next week. I can't believe I forgot about it. I probably wouldn't even have realized it if I hadn't gone in my planner to write down the sprinkler company's information for future notice. Why do I have a planner if I don't check it often enough to notice things like this??
I really want to add pictures in my posts. But I only post while I'm at work, and I don't have my pictures saved on this computer. I really need to get on while I'm at home and do this. But once I get home we are finishing dinner preparations, eating dinner, making sure homework is done, going to Karate 3 nights a week and spending my hour a day with my wife. Most nights I'm busy until the kids go to bed and then I just want to sit in bed and fall asleep to something I've recorded on TV. What an exciting life I lead. Ha!
I talked to my best friend today. I'm so glad he called. I suck so bad at calling people. Especially him. And my sisters. And the very few other friends that I have. Why? Well see reason above for why I don't get on the computer at home. Then add in that I kind of feel that I don't have much to add to the conversation. That about sums it up. Basically I just suck. I really need to work on this.

No comments: