What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 7

30 Days:Day 7- Favorite movies
Here's the thing about the question of "what's your favorite movie?" It's kind of fluid and depends on my mood and my life at the moment. Favorite movie falls under the same heading of Favorite Song. It's impossible to pick just one lest I leave out one that I really, really love. So here are some of the movies I love more than the vast majority of movies I've seen. And I will still leave out some...

















3 comments:

Stacy said...

Love love love "Boys on the Side". The soundtrack is awesome too!

"What'll it be boys?" from Now and Then. Maya's hair was like Janene (?) Garafalos in that movie. lol

CJ said...

I've seen ET so many times, it's ridiculous! Great picks! You can be my movie bud any time!

Teaberry said...

I love Boys on the Side, too! What a great movie! I also love To Kill a Mockingbird and Fried Green Tomatoes...