What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 6

30 Days: Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy




I am a very lucky person to have many things that make me happy. I pulled out a picture of my family and one of my best friend, then realized that other 30 Days topics cover these. I decided to include one that isn't directly covered, plus a bonus one indicative of something that is making me happy today!


So this is a picture of 6 of my favoritest people in the world. My kids, plus my three nieces and nephew. It was a rare treat to have them all together at the same time and I am crazy in love with every one of them.

And in honor of the concert I am going to tonight and have been giddily looking forward to since we bought the tickets in January...


I am SO excited to see her again. I last saw her in 1990 during the Rhythm Nation tour and the last time whe performed in Denver I couldn't afford to go. But tonight, I am 6th row center and cannot wait! And that most definitely makes me very happy today.

1 comment:

StephLove said...

I've been catching up on your 30 days posts. Very interesting reading, especially about your sisters. How was the concert?