What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 12

30 Days: Day 12-What you believe

This topic has me stuck, so since I've yet to come up with something wise and thought-provoking, I'm just going to play stream of thought here. Lucky you... :)

I believe...


  • that the decision I made 19 years ago (tomorrow!) to be with Shell was the absolute right choice.

  • that my children are the most perfect combination of myself, Shell, and the donor. Looking at his profile recently after so long made me realize how much he contributed to them.

  • in my ability to get my BA, because I have an awesome support group behind me.

  • that I will test the limits of my procrastination every semester and that time management will never be a strength of mine.

  • that in spite of my insecurities, I am a good mom.

  • that I'm not a very good partner.

  • that Shell and I are very mismatched in many ways, but that we still belong together.

  • that my wife thinks that I am the most beautiful woman she's ever seen. I disagree, but I believe that she believes it.

  • the children are our future.

  • that the previous statement proves that my stream of thought on this topic is complete.

I hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend, whatever you're doing. We're hosting dinner for my parents on Saturday (pork tenderloin, scalloped potatoes, sauteed green beans, rolls, fruit salad) and then going to their house Sunday morning for breakfast and the egg hunt. I have to work Sunday afternoon, but hope to still get some homework done at some point. Only 2 more weeks left in the semester and I have final papers to write and studying for final exams still. Come on summer!!

1 comment:

StephLove said...

Happy anniversary, have a good holiday and a good end of the semester. I hope you can relax a little this summer. You deserve it.