Righ now, my goal is to complete this 30 Day Challenge, particularly because I found another similar one that has piqued my interest. Isn't that crazy??
Okay, so my goals. Bring on the bullets!
- The end of this semester is in less than 2 weeks. Goal: To finish with strong final projects and be prepared to take my finals and do my best.
- To complete the huge project I started over a year ago to scan my parents photos onto my hard drive.
- To get my boy settled into his new space in the basement without it looking like we threw it together without taking his needs and wants into consideration.
- To keep my sanity and perspective when Shell's mom moves in with us this summer.
- Lose weight and be healthy.
- Make spending time with Shell and the kids a priority, not an afterthought.
- Get caught up on our recorded shows and watch the first and second seasons of Glee to get caught up before the next season starts.