What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lesbian Questionnaire

I got this from Denise's blog. Looked like fun. If she can do it, so can I!

Are you sure of your sexual orientation? Or are you confused? 100% sure. Have never had one day of confusion

Are you open with your sexuality? Or is it a secret? I am very open.

Who was the 1st person you told that you’re a lesbian? I think I told my best friend first. It's hard to remember because I "came out" to everyone at the same time. But I think I said the words out loud for the first time to him.

Is your hair short, medium, or long? It's just above my shoulders, so kind of short & medium?

Would you ever shave your head? I don't think so, too afraid of how I'd look without hair.

Do you own anything with the Gay Rainbow on it? Oh yes! I have two bumper stickers on my car, both kids have Pride stuffed animals, I have a necklace and keychain, Shell has a lighter and a bracelet. We love the rainbows.

Do you consider yourself a Stud, Androgynous, or Femme? Femme

What type of females are you most attracted to? I really like soft butch girls.

What FAMOUS Lesbian is your favorite? My favorite? I LOVE Rosie O'Donnell. And Melissa Etheridge. And Tammy Etheridge. And Leisha Haley. And...and...

Do you like watching The L Word? YES! I am so sad this will be the last season. :(

What is your favorite lesbian movie? Fried Green Tomatoes

Do you have any Pride tattoos? If not, would you ever get one? No. I would if the design was right.

Do you go to Gay/Lesbian clubs? On the rare instances that I go to clubs, yes they are.

Would you ever be a Drag King? (If you’re not already) No, I don't think it's in me.

What name would you go by if you did do Drag? I have no idea. Never thought about it.

Have you ever been mistaken for a Male? No

Would you ever have a sex change to become a Male? No

How do you feel about Homophobia? There is no place for it. Anywhere. EVER.

How do you feel about Gays/Lesbians having children? The same way I do about straight people having kids. It's not for everyone.

If it were legal, would you marry another Female? Absolutely. I'd like to wait until it's legal in my state or until it recognizes marriages performed in other states.

Have you ever attended a Gay Pride Festival? Yep

Do you wear make-up? a little

Do you carry a wallet - or a purse? Purse

Do you wear Male clothes? I borrow shirts from Shell sometimes, and most of them are men's. I don't buy men's clothes specifically for me, but I do wear them.

Do you prefer wearing cologne instead of perfume. On me? neither. On other women? Depends on what it smells like.

Do you have several piercings & tattoos? Not several. One tattoo and 2 piercings in each ear.

Do you have a crush on a female celebrity, if so, who? Janet Jackson

Do you have more Gay/Lesbian/Bi friends than you do Straight friends? It's about even

Have you ever been gay bashed? Thankfully, no.

Did anyone stop having contact with you after you came out of the closet? There were a few people that I lost touch with after, but in time they came around.

What is your favorite gay/lesbian quote? Focus on Your Own Family

Do you believe you were born a lesbian? Without a doubt.

Are you proud? Or ashamed of your sexuality? I am proud of who I am, sexuality and all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool posting anon here Tyff. Miss blogging alot.I am still here. Denise

Anonymous said...

Oh and fried green tomatoes is a gay movie?
Denise