What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Counting Down

We are in the countdown to the Breckenridge retreat now. 3 more days until it starts. I am FREAKING OUT and trying very hard to not let my boy see it. I am so worried about not being prepared. I'm pretty sure that I'll end up taking too much food, but better that than not enough right? We are heading up on Friday around noon and it should take us about 2 hours to get there. Check in time for the hotel is 4pm, so first we'll stop and eat and then we'll get everything moved from the car to the room. I am hoping we can then lay down and rest for a while until it's time to get started. He has to be dressed and ready to bow in at 7pm. And then the fun starts...
I put gas in my car this morning for $2.88 a gallon. I don't really have anything else to say on this subject, at least not that I want to get into right now. I just wanted to write it. I'm so happy that it's under $3.

No comments: