What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Monday, February 11, 2008

One down...

This weekend I accomplished something. I cleaned out the garage. It looks so good now, other than the huge corner of trash. I will put out some of it for tomorrow's trash pickup and the rest next week. I don't think I could get away with putting it all out on one day. It took me about 3 1/2 hours. And then I started in on the basement. I still had my Christmas boxes out, with most of the contents piled in front of them. So I reboxed everything and put all the boxes in the crawl space. I carried the boxes down from the garage that need to go in there as well. I tried to get the boy's Playstation hooked up on the TV in the basement, but it didn't work for some reason. I rearranged some of the furniture down there, now the kids need to reorganize their stuff. It was nice to get something done. My girl spent the night at a friend's house on Saturday night, so I took the boy to Applebee's for dinner, to Target to use up a gift card he had, and then to Blockbuster where he picked out a PS2 game and a movie that I have never heard of. We came home, got ready for bed and cuddled in my bed while he watched the movie (I fell asleep). Since I fell asleep and wasn't awake to send him to his own bedroom, he ended up sleeping in my bed until Shell got home from work. It was a good night.

No comments: