What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I did my part


Last night I voted in the Caucus. It was the first Colorado Caucus held in February, and it was on Super Tuesday. They moved it up from the usual day in March, to make our counts more relevant. It was exciting to be a part of the big night. I cast my vote for Hillary Clinton, and although Barack Obama took the state by a landslide and is leading in the number of states, Clinton has more delegates. But the race is tight. I feel desperate to have a Democrat in the White House, and would feel satisfied to have either opponent, I just feel more confident in Hillary. Right now, I am optimistic. But the mud-slinging has not started, so it's easy to feel that way. I really believe that Americans want to see a change in the way our country is run, and I am hoping against hope that enough of them get out and vote for the Democratic candidate to make that change happen.

No comments: