What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 22

30 Days: Day 22-Favorite city

I don't think I have a favorite city. I like plenty of places for different reasons and for memories that I've made there.

My favorite American city that I've never been to but has so much I want to see and do is New York City. My favorite city outside of the US for the same reason is a three-way tie between Sidney, Australia, London, England, and Paris, France.

I love San Francisco for many reasons, but mostly because during summer visits to my grandparents in Oakland, we'd take the BART to the city and spend the day. I loved it and I would love to take Shell there someday. It seems silly that we've never gone, but it just hasn't happened yet.

I really love the city we live in now. My kids have grown up in this area and have attended the same school since kindergarten. I love the climate and love their school, which I probably wouldn't be saying if we hadn't moved from where we grew up in California. There are cities that I enjoy visiting or would really like to visit someday, but when it comes right down to it, my favorite place is my home. I like it that way. :)

No comments: