Denise tagged me for this meme. I have to admit that I really like doing these, it's a pretty easy way to post something when you don't think you have anything interesting to write about.
Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog , replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention
Step 2: tag - eight other un-tagged people.
I'm going to break the rules here. If you want to do it, go for it.
1) What do you do for a living? liv-ing, -noun, def.the means of maintaining life; livelihood.
My job title is Receptionist/Office Assistant. What I do for 9 hours a day is, well, it's basically to be the office...everything. From answering the phones, to data entry, to making coffee, to ordering lunch for meetings, to mail processing, to cleaning the bathroom. Everything except for selling and maintenance... I do.
But what maintains my life is my family, hands down - no question.
2) What is your biggest fear?
Outliving my children
3) Do you nap a lot?
Naps don't really agree with me. I wake up from them feeling groggy and usually with a headache and that feeling usually last for a couple of hours after. It's not fun. So, no.
4) Who is the last person you hugged?
My wife. I've been hugging her for longer than we've been a couple and I never get tired of it.
5) What websites do you visit when you go online?
email, blog reader, afterellen, bbc (world news), denverchannel (local news), myspace. in that order, every weekday.
6) What was the last item you bought?
A breakfast burrito this morning
7) What was the first concert you went to?
I saw the Jacksons at Dodger Stadium in 1984. I was in 5th grade and have almost no recollection of it. This makes me very sad as I doubt I will ever have the opportunity to see Michael Jackson live again and I really would have liked to.
8) If you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why?
I think I would cry a little at first. Then I would have sex with my wife. I'd really like to know how that feels.
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle?
Nothing is coming to mind, so I don't think so.
10) What is your most embarrassing moment?
I went to the beach with my best friend & his family, got knocked down by a wave and the top of my bathing suit fell down. It was not fun.
11) What was the last movie you watched?
12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do?
Read and do all the laundry in the house. I'm so tired of never getting caught up on it. I also want to scan all my old photos. That will take much longer than one day though.
13) Do you like scary movies?
I LOVE THEM!! But they must be scary, not just gory.
14) What would you want your last meal to be?
steak & lobster, roasted asparagus, tirimisu.