Saw this one here and just had to do it. I gave each of my kids these questions and asked them to write their answers to each. Here's what I got.
My girl's answers are in yellow, my boy's are in red. Those are their favorite colors.
1) What is something that your Mom always says to you?
I love you
Quit the attitude or brush your teeth (I tell him I love him all the time too, I swear!)
2) What makes your Mom happy?
Seeing our family happy, books
When everyone is happy (I'm kind of a sucker for happy, it's true)
3) What makes your Mom sad?
When our family is fighting
When everyone else is sad (Guess those answers were pretty predictable after the #2 answers)
4) How does your Mom make you laugh?
By making me imagine Noel (her chinchilla) doing funny actions
5) What was your Mom like as a child?
I don't know but I would think nice and kind
Smart (I've got them completely brainwashed...)
6) How old is your Mom?
35 (This is pretty funny. I won't be 35 until May.)
7) How tall is your Mom?
Taller than me
5'7" (He is exactly correct. Well so is she I guess)
8) What is her favorite thing to do?
Spend time with our family and read
Read (Again they are completely right. I LOVE to read!)
9) What does your Mom do when you aren't around?
How am I supposed to know? I'm not around! (These are their written answers, word for word)
10) If your Mom became famous, what would she be famous for?
Being a great person to everyone (sniff - I totally love her more now...)
Spelling Bee champion (I'm kind of known for my spelling skills)
11) What is your Mom really good at?
Being patient (This is something I try to do as much as possible. Guess it's working)
Spelling (See, I told you)
12) What is your Mom not very good at?
Flying (Not exactly sure what this means. Was she being silly and referring to my lack of wings? I don't know...)
Exercise (Nothing gets by that one!)
13) What does your Mom do for her job?
She cleans the office, answers calls and sets appointments
Answer phones (They are both right, although they left out the other 75% of stuff I do.)
14) What is your Mom's favorite food?
She likes a lot of foods (so true... I really love food)
Mama's chicken noodle soup (it's so yummy...must beg her to make it again soon)
15) What makes you proud of your Mom?
She can drive a lot ( I drive him all over the place for karate events)
16) If Mom was a cartoon character, which would she be?
Dawn's mom in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl (From what I can tell, this is a compliment)
Dexter's mom (Dexter's Lab) (I'm not sure about this one. His mom is a perfectionist germaphobe..I assure you I am not)
17) What do you and your Mom do together?
Go to the library (I love watching them get lost in the stacks, just like I do)
Go to karate (I watch almost every class he has, plus the drive back & forth)
18) How are you and your Mom the same?
We both love animals (This is almost an understatement. Our love for animals runs very deep)
We're smart (He's had straight A's on every report card since kindergarten. I think he wins)
19) How are you and your Mom different?
I'm 10 and she's 34
I'm a boy, she's a girl (they didn't get very creative with this question...)
20) How do you know your Mom loves you?
She says it and acts like it
I just know (Hmm, I must be doing something right)
21) Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
Library (I do love it)
Her room (It's the only place I can get (mostly) uninterrupted time with Shell)