What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Friday, March 6, 2009

I blew a gasket...

Well my car did anyway. Which is going to cost me $1000 to repair. Which will have to go on the credit card we just paid off. Stupid car...

In other news, we're going out tomorrow night for Shell's best friend's birthday. We're going to see "Girls Only" at the Garner Galleria theater, and then to The Cheesecake Factory for dessert. The kids are going to spend the night at my parents house, so we won't have to hurry home. Then next Friday is Shell's birthday, so on Saturday we're going to see "Race to Witch Mountain" and then go to dinner. So a couple of fun weekends coming up, with a car repair bill to calm the excitement.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry about the car... enjoy the outing and especially the yummy cheesecake!!!