What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

I wanted to get this post up before it got too far past Halloween to make sense. I finally remembered to bring my flash drive to work so I could get these pictures up.
Here are my boy and girl on Halloween this year:


And here are a few of my boy on Halloweens past:

And of course, my girl:

I realize that I am missing a few years in there. These are just the ones I have either digitally or scanned in. Must add "Scanning hundreds of pictures" to my list of things to do. I'm sure it will get done someday...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Halloween comparisons! too cute!

StephLove said...

Cute pictures. I think Eeyore and the cowboy and cowgirl are my favorites.