What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Friday, November 21, 2008

Cinderella & Her Prince

I am so excited today after finding out that my kids got lead parts in their school musical. The musical is Cinderella with a modern feel. My girl is Cinderella and my boy is the Prince. I am so, so proud of them. I can't wait to get home tonight to see their reactions. I found out early because their choir teacher emailed the cast list to me. She thought I *might* want to know. Did I ever!
My girl has wanted this part since the beginning of the school year when she found out that they were doing this for the musical. Her teacher mentioned that her brother would probably make a good Prince, but my girl wasn't too sure. She said "I can't be in love with my brother!" I think we've kind of convinced her that that's what acting is all about - pretending to be someone you're not.
Tomorrow is the Karate Extravaganza. My boy is ready to perform his form and get his new belt.
My kids are stars!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet!!! I bet you can't wait!

Denise said...

Awesome news!! Thanx for always posting on my blog. I"m sorry Oi can't get to the computer more to keep up.

Renaissance Woman said...

That is great!!! Stars are born...

StephLove said...

What a proud Mama you must be. It will be fun to see them act together.