What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Friday, January 11, 2008

Begin Again



It's been over 3 weeks since I last posted. So much - and not much- has happened. I have written many posts in my head in this time. So so many. And then I think how it would be nice to post a picture too. I'm having some difficulty with the whole picture posting thing. I am going to have to play with it some more. Now I wonder... with all the time that has passed, should I recap or just start over from today? I think I will fill in the missing moments throughout a couple of posts. For now, I will write about the current. My parents have a greyhound named Jenny. She is such a great dog. Everyone loves her. They got her from the greyhound rescue a few years ago. My mom called me on my way home and said that she is at the animal hospital. Earlier today, she started walking in circles and was very restless when laying down. After being checked at the vet, they did some x-rays and said they couldn't do much for her and that she would need to go to the hospital. So she is there for a 24 hour watch. They said she may have had a stroke, but want to watch her for any other symptoms. Oh boy, here we go again.
Mom just called and said she checked on Jenny and she is "resting comfortably". She will call again in the morning to check on her. Please let there be good news.
Pictured: Jenny

No comments: