What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My First Meme!

Thanks Denise for tagging me. Here goes!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, very much
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Never!
3. Do you own a gun? No & I hope to never have to feel the need to question that.
4.What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? CHerry...Yum
5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? Not the ones for me
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They are best with mustard & sauercraut
7. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
9.Can you do push ups? I doubt it
10. What do you order at Starbucks? Grande Caramel Frappuchino Light or Hot Chocolate
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement & wedding rings-but they don't fit right now :(
12. Favorite hobby? Reading
13. How do you eat your eggs? Usually scrambled
14.Do you have A.D.D.? No
15. What’s one trait you hate about yourself? That I procrastinate way too often
16. Your eye color? Brown
17. Name three thoughts at this exact moment? I want to go home; I need to eat something for lunch; I need to lose weight
18. Name three things you bought yesterday? I only bought two-Frappuchino & Bear Claw from Starbucks
19. Three drinks you regularly drink? Water, lemonade, iced tea
20 Current worry right now? Where am I going to get the money for my trip to CA
21. Current hate right now? The President
22. Favorite place to be? curled up next to my wife
23.How did you bring in the New Years? With my boy
24. Where would you like to go? Australia
25. Name three people who will complete this. Probably no one
26. Do you own slippers? Yes, they are red and have Mickey Mouse on them
27. What shirt are you wearing? a white 3/4 sleeve
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think I ever have
29. Can you whistle? I can, but I don't have much control over it
30. Favorite color? green
31. Would you be a pirate? Really...what kind of question is that?
32.What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower
33. Favorite girl’s name? I like a lot of girls names
34. Favorite boy’s name? See answer above
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing, I don't really use my pockets
36. Last thing that made you laugh? My coworker's flippant remark about a customer
37. Most frequently dialed phone number? Home
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I can't think of any injuries
39. Do you love where you live? I do very much
40. How many TVs do you have? 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? My wife
42. How many dogs do you have? 2
43. What are you thrilled about right now? That a very dear friend had her baby & he is healthy and beautiful
44. Do you have a crush on someone? No
45. What is your favorite book? I couldn't pick just one
46. What is your favorite candy? I love chocolate, and chocolate with peanut butter, and chocolate with caramel, and chocolate with marshmallows...get the picture?
47. Favorite Sports Team? Nada
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I've never thought about it
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I think I'll sleep in longer, who needs well-styled hair??

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hey Girlie,
Thanx for playing.
Did you ever say what part of ca you were going to visit?
Oh and when? That is very important. Please email me. I am too lazy to post my email but you can get it from my blog. Maybe we can meet up:)