What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Friday, November 9, 2012

Frustrated

Ok, so I knew that my attempt at NaBloPoMo would mean that weekends would likely be missed, and I was okay with that. But now my work computer has thrown another obstacle in my way. I can only access the text box...and that's it. The buttons to link to another site, change the font, underline, italicize, add a picture, etc are gone. Or rather, they are hidden behind the text box and I can't access them. I've been told that by the end of the year I'll be getting a new computer with up to date versions of everything, but I'm not holding my breath. The internet is moving forward and I'm stuck in the not supported past. :(
And yes, I could blog on my computer at home, but I try very hard to only do schoolwork at home because my time with Shell is very limited as it is. So in the meantime... just words from me.
I'm kind of excited and kind of nervous right now. In an hour, I'm going to interview a pagan minister for the final project in my comparative religions class. I'm excited to learn more about this type of religion, but want to ask good questions as well, because that's what I'll be graded on. I really love this class, which I wasn't expecting to at all. Definitely the highlight of this semester.
Only 4 weeks left, and one of those is a week off for Fall Break. Yay!

3 comments:

StephLove said...

Good luck with your interview. Sounds interesting.

Teaberry said...

I was a religion minor! I find it all fascinating!

Stacy said...

Where are you??!!
Need some updates sister.
I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my page for the 411. -stacy