What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 30

30 Days: Day 30-a picture



This was taken just last weekend. I love us and I love that I have completed this challenge. I started it on March 22 so I'm not sure that I'd call it a complete success, but I did every single one plus a couple of regular posts as well. It's a success in my book. And I've really enjoyed reading everybody else's challenges too. A few of you have started some others that I'm intrigued by, I'm just not sure I should start another one. Let's see... It took me almost 3 months to complete this 30 day challenge so maybe I could make a goal to wrap up a different one in 2 months this time. I'd have it done before school started back up again at least. Maybe...

7 comments:

Stacy said...

You did it!! :)

If you do another challenge, it can be an added challenge to finish quicker than you did this one. :)

DaniKel said...

You did it!! You finished it! haha I am right behind you - just a few more days.... Maybe I will complete it before June is over! haha

GREAT pic!!

B said...

Yay for you! Great photo, too! You both always look so incredibly happy together!

StephLove said...

Congrats on finishing your challenge. It was interesting to read.h

Next in Line said...

I love that you just did it at your own pace! Thanks for sharing.

CJ said...

Awesome picture and way to go!! What will you blog next?!?!

Teaberry said...

awesome job! I loved catching up with you this way! :)