What it's all about...

I'm a 39 year old wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. That should tell you who I'll be writing about most of the time.







Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You Like Me? You Really Like Me?

I seriously don't know what to say about the comments on my last post. I still can't believe sometimes that people actually read what I write, and keep coming back to do so. I follow A LOT of blogs and am trying to be better at commenting, so I really appreciate all of you who did. Thank you so much. Really.
For the sake of those who may not want to read about my sex life, I think that when I do write about it, I'll warn you that it's coming before I just throw it out there. That seems fair. Plus, I realized while reading your comments that I like knowing that someone's reading this. When I first started it, I really assumed that it would just be for me. I never expected that anyone else would read it. Maybe someone would stumble across it and read once, maybe even comment, but then they would move onto other blogs. It makes me smile to see repeat commenters and to read a comment from someone new who actually wants to continue reading...well I guess I'm hoping to give you reason to. So thank you all again. And if by chance there are others who read who didn't comment, say hi sometime. I'd like to meet you too.

5 comments:

StephLove said...

I know what you mean, Tyff. I've given a lot of people I know IRL the url to my blog but I'm always shocked when they tell me they read it, especially if they never comment, but it happens to me a lot. It seems to be mostly other blogger who comment, maybe because they understand how much it means to have someone comment.

Teaberry said...

I like you! :)

R said...

HI!! I like to read what you write too :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for allowing me to read your blog!

DaniKel said...

I just found you - cause you posted a comment on my blog. Now that I have found you, I will read. I love to read about people - their lives, the kids, their work, their sex - whatever you want to write, I will read! I guess the blog world is a legitimate place for people to be nosey! :-)

Anyways....

Your kids are adorable! And thanks for commenting on my blog!!